Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




We had a great Thanksgiving, although the girls were disappointed that we did not have any snow like we did last year (it looks like we are to get that snow today, though). Our friend Kristen came up to visit from Atlanta. It was so good to see her! Kristen clerked with Rich at PoGo when they were second year law students, so we have known her for a long time. We miss our friends in Atlanta so much!

I made the Martha Stewart Turkey 101 again this year and it came our AWESOME. It was great day with yummy food and friends! Hope yours was just as great.

1 comment:

rosanne said...

Awesome turkey, Joanie! I had to make my first turkey this year, too, and I have to say, it turned out better than my mom's! (Thank you Reynold's Roasting Bags!) I might even try it again someday!:)