Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bee Shirts

Today I got to spend the morning with my friend Amy making t-shirts for Sam's class's big end of the year Farm Field Trip. They are the Super Bees, so each shirt had the child's name and a bee on it. They turned out cute. We just need to add the googly eyes. 20 kids in a kindergarten class = a lot of t-shirts.
By the way, here is a much updated picture of my beautiful right foot:



Rich just walked in and saw that I was posting the above foot picture and he said he can't believe that I would put that on the internet. Thanks, dear.

3 comments:

Lab said...

Ackk! I am going to have bunion nightmares tonight! Stay strong, Greenie.

-- Brent

Stephanie said...

I think your foot is looking much better Joanie! I hope it is feeling better!

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Cute bee shirts! So perfect for Kindergartners. hannah is so talented. better keep an eye on that one. hang in there! one more week of school!